VTTW Board Index
April 23, 2024, 10:23:07 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This is just way past comical  (Read 2141 times)
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« on: November 21, 2011, 09:52:40 EST »

He already talks like a 'dore... Hey, you beat us, but what does that prove? We suck as a program.

He talks about respect... who shouted obscenities at the crowd when they were running off the field, Dooley or Franklin?

What a fizzleing moron.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/L3bE57Ywbzc?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/L3bE57Ywbzc?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
Oldvol75
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 10:09:39 EST »

Now just what do you expect from someone who has Dollar General on their background?

God “The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the external rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained.” from George Washington’s first Inaugural address.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 10:13:20 EST »

I'm sorry, but what's so comical about that?  All I see is a video of some little dog incessantly yapping away in front of a Vandy background.

Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2011, 10:53:09 EST »

He is delusional if he thinks Vandy is going to do anything.  He sounds a lot like Kiffin, he may not even be there next year.   
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2011, 10:56:44 EST »

When I watch that video what I see is a guy who has his pride hurt and is talking shizzle back because that's all he can do. All talk, no action.

Elon, UConn, Army, Ole Miss, Kentucky. Close that gap, jackass.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: