VTTW Board Index
April 26, 2024, 06:50:13 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Great Neyland's ghost!  (Read 2695 times)
VoLynteer
Heisman

One klassy lady

View Profile
« on: November 21, 2011, 10:19:23 EST »

When did Vandy fans fall under the illusion that they have any reason to think they deserve respect?!  That Vandymania website is full of delusional idiots.
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 10:26:29 EST »

When they hired a shyster coach who thinks respect is not given, not earned? 

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 10:28:59 EST »

I've heard so much about "respect" the last two days. What the hell is it with that fan base and the respect issue? This is football. There's no respect in football. I hate your team, you hate my team, and that's what makes it great.
Stogie Vol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2011, 10:52:23 EST »

I've heard so much about "respect" the last two days. What the hell is it with that fan base and the respect issue? This is football. There's no respect in football. I hate your team, you hate my team, and that's what makes it great.

I respect that they are still Vandy and all Tennessee does is beat the $#!+ out of them. Timeless truths deserve our respect.
crockettman
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 01:57:43 EST »

28 of the last 29 games we've won against them I think it is....when they win that many against us then they will have my respect,until then all I have for them is this...
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2011, 05:50:09 EST »

I was amused by the headline at Vandymania.  "Tennessee Upsets Vanderbilt".  LOL!  How many years did they wait to post that.  Seriously, I doubt we have been underdogs to them since at least the early 50s (if lines even go back that far), and probably even longer.  More important, a 1.5 point spread is not what most people consider a big enough favorite to be an "upset", lol.  That's more like, it's mostly even and anyone can win.

But we have to allow them their moral victories I suppose.  LOL!   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: