VTTW Board Index
April 26, 2024, 01:50:03 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So who's playing AC-r besides me?  (Read 2966 times)
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« on: November 22, 2011, 04:07:42 EST »

And how far along are you?

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 04:14:11 EST »

And how far along are you?

I'm kinda rotating between AC-R, Skyrim, and Arkham City.  As for AC-R, I'm a couple missions into sequence 3.  Decided to take a short break from the story and clear all the available viewpoints, and that's where I am right now.

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 04:19:03 EST »

Not till Christmas for me, still.

Arkham City is realeased tomorrow for PC.. And I'm gonna stay up to midnight to dl it via Steam.
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 04:19:04 EST »

I'm kinda rotating between AC-R, Skyrim, and Arkham City.  As for AC-R, I'm a couple missions into sequence 3.  Decided to take a short break from the story and clear all the available viewpoints, and that's where I am right now.

I had mostly avoided den defense until I killed the lead janniserry tonight.

All of a sudden everybody was attacking me and I couldnt get away... Ended up with 3 dens under attack. I finally won one though after 3 defeats.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 04:28:08 EST »

I had mostly avoided den defense until I killed the lead janniserry tonight.

All of a sudden everybody was attacking me and I couldnt get away... Ended up with 3 dens under attack. I finally won one though after 3 defeats.

BTW, anyone who likes the AC series should really check out one or both of the Batman games.  As far as gameplay goes, they're actually very, very similar to AC.  Same big open world, same emphasis on stealth, and the fighting mechanic is much simpler, but may actually be even more satisfying. 

ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2011, 04:34:58 EST »

I have heard that about both Batman and uncharted.

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2011, 04:52:21 EST »

Yeah, i guess you could say that about Uncharted.  Lots of climbing/navigating crumbling environments and puzzle solving.  Except that there is gunplay, and the gameplay is more linear.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: