VTTW Board Index
March 29, 2024, 12:15:31 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jordan McRae had a SICK dunk last night against Ole Miss  (Read 54014 times)
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2012, 04:31:06 EST »

1:30 mark of the video, and I've attached a pic.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/B9hHH3zzpqU?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/B9hHH3zzpqU?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 05:04:40 EST »

McRae has finally got it that he has to play Defense as well as offense to stay on the court.  McRae's offense was never a question but under Pearl his defense was abysmal!  Under Martin he has learned that he has to play D to play O or he wont be playing at all!!

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 05:08:13 EST »

McRae has finally got it that he has to play Defense as well as offense to stay on the court.  McRae's offense was never a question but under Pearl his defense was abysmal!  Under Martin he has learned that he has to play D to play O or he wont be playing at all!!

I predict that he will be our best offensive player next year, even above Stokes. He has really improved on both ends of the court.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 05:12:22 EST »

He made sportscenter #1 play yesterday!

Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2012, 05:59:56 EST »

The last few games he has made some big strides. He just needs a little more muscle.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: