VTTW Board Index
March 29, 2024, 04:06:51 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: If you're going to work for James Franklin, your wife better be hot  (Read 2709 times)
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« on: May 31, 2012, 08:51:38 EDT »

what a maroon   

http://deadspin.com/5914625/vanderbilt-football-coach-will-not-hire-assistants-until-hes-seen-what-their-wives-look-like
BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 09:35:48 EDT »

If this doesn't prove what a dick the guy is, nothing will.

At first I thought this was his effort to be funny. Then he goes and correlates having a hot wife to being confident in speaking to women, which in turn correlates into being able to walk up to a high school kid and sell him. Essentially, if your wife doesn't meet up Franklin's standards, you don't have enough self-esteem to talk to women, much less recruits. One gigantic hole in that reasoning is that there are lots of women other guys think are beautiful that really don't do anything for me; likewise, there are lots of women I think are hot that some other guys may not think are so good-looking. With Franklin, beauty really is skin deep.

What a jackass. I think he's worse for the SEC than Kiffin ever was.
RIPLEYVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 10:34:39 EDT »

What a dumbshizzle!  Does he think he's a pimp??
Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 11:35:54 EDT »

Story just made the national news and not in a good way for Franklin. 
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2012, 11:42:04 EDT »

What a jackass. I think he's worse for the SEC than Kiffin ever was.

We might as well just start calling him "Black Lane".  Because other than their ethnicity, they're basically the same guy.  The only difference is that Franklin is at a place that no one cares about, so outside of TN, nobody notices.

Quasi EVol
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2012, 02:07:27 EDT »

So if Franklin's assistants can't get V(D)U fans to clap, he'll give their wives the clap? 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: