VTTW Board Index
March 29, 2024, 01:20:42 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Composure, adjustments, smarts, fortitude and self belief...  (Read 1931 times)
VOLveeta
« on: September 16, 2012, 04:17:05 EDT »

Always a Gator strength.  It seems like smoke and mirrors and hype are where we always turn.  The ill effects of this loss are so sadly huge.  I will not pay attention to recruiting this year. Ugh I am really not taking this well.
VOLveeta
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 06:46:53 EDT »

Okay... A visit to a beautiful NYC church woke my ass up.  I'd rather be a Vol with a loss than anything else with a win.  Whenever the heck we are back it will somehow have been worth the wait.  Life is good y'all anytime you are a vol win lose or draw.
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2012, 06:49:16 EDT »

That's true Volveeta,I'll be a Volfan no matter what

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2012, 08:50:00 EDT »

Agree.  There seems to be a high number of people I know facing serious health challenges, and it just puts things in perspective.  I'm blessed with the health to attend the games, and so is my Dad.  So, we're just blessed.

Then I came home last night and my little one yr old laid his head on my shoulder, and any dispair I felt from the game melted away.
VoLynteer
Heisman

One klassy lady

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2012, 09:14:53 EDT »

Agree.  There seems to be a high number of people I know facing serious health challenges, and it just puts things in perspective.  I'm blessed with the health to attend the games, and so is my Dad.  So, we're just blessed.

Then I came home last night and my little one yr old laid his head on my shoulder, and any dispair I felt from the game melted away.

Yes.  My father had a heart episode last week and will have a pace maker put in tomorrow....my mother struggles for every breath she takes and stubbornly refuses to slow down and let anyone help her.  UT football is a lifelong passion for me and one game won't change that any more than a decade of disappointments...it sucks, I rant, I may throw something or slam something but I will always proudly wear my orange.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: