VTTW Board Index
March 28, 2024, 02:48:26 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: James Franklin may have more trouble than he wants from this...  (Read 3655 times)
Creek Walker
« on: September 07, 2013, 09:32:39 EDT »

http://deadspin.com/disturbing-allegations-emerge-in-vanderbilt-rape-case-1269706271
RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 09:36:48 EDT »

Wow..if true, he is a disgusting human being!

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 09:44:30 EDT »

Uh huh.  

Isn't it funny how the coaches who talk the most about "honor and integrity" are usually the worst offenders?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 09:48:53 EDT by Black Diamond Vol » Logged

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2013, 10:10:33 EDT »

Wow, how incredibly stupid do you have to be to film something like that.   

Unbelievable....but it may show how privileged some...not all, but some football players feel.  He might have actually thought what he was doing was okay, which is probably the most disgusting aspect of this.  And two, thank goodness he IS that stupid, so his behavior can be exposed and punished.

The whole thing is just sickening.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2013, 01:43:58 EDT »

More details here:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/bobbyallyn/an-ugly-rape-case-involving-vanderbilts-football-team-could?s=mobile

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2013, 02:43:06 EDT »

It never fails to shock, sadden, and disgust me at how some "humans" on this earth have so little regard for other human beings.   
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2013, 03:49:05 EDT »

From the second link:

Vandenburg and the victim are white. The three other players are black. One attorney who has seen all the evidence in the case said the video footage has “a strong racial component” that goes beyond the mere fact of the skin colors of the individuals involved, but would not elaborate on specific details.

"A strong racial component that goes beyond the mere fact of the skin colors of the individuals involved...."

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2013, 03:54:37 EDT »

From the second link:

Vandenburg and the victim are white. The three other players are black. One attorney who has seen all the evidence in the case said the video footage has “a strong racial component” that goes beyond the mere fact of the skin colors of the individuals involved, but would not elaborate on specific details.

"A strong racial component that goes beyond the mere fact of the skin colors of the individuals involved...."

Yeah.  That certainly leaves a lot to the imagination.

crockettman
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2013, 06:07:09 EDT »

"A source close to one of the players thinks coach Franklin urged one of the players to delete the video" I don't care for Franklin and I am not defending him at all but thats not very credible evidence and is poor journalism if you ask me. Now if all or even some of the players come out and publicly say that he did thats one thing and if Franklin did do that he deserves everything he gets including obstruction of justice charges but would be hard to prove,his word against the players.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2013, 01:09:22 EDT »

Yeah.  That certainly leaves a lot to the imagination.

I guess I don't see how it could be racial without skin color, but WTFDIK   

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: