VTTW Board Index
April 19, 2024, 03:23:05 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I just watched Coach Jones' post came press conference...  (Read 2579 times)
VOLveeta
« on: October 06, 2013, 04:00:28 EDT »

I swear I hope he isn't the world's greatest actor because I am crazy for this guy.  He sounds like someone who played here, he already sound like a VFL.  If he doesn't get woo'ed away, he's going to be here a very long time.  Listen to how much time he spends talking about "THIS PLACE"... he's got me wrapped around his little finger and if he's half the coach he is a motivator, we are in for some great GREAT football.  The atmosphere at UT feels so much better now and the fact that so many former players are spending so much time on campus... all this stuff, it feels like we are watching something really wonderful happening.  Happy Sunday y'all!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ltr67O_APog

yer palâ„¢,
VOLveeta
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 04:06:09 EDT »

I love him too even that strong Michigan accent. I'm surprised he could talk after the game. Even though he cost us 15 yds with the unsportsmanlike penalty, I love the fire! Proud of them, hope they bounce back and win a few.
volzfan
Walk-On

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2013, 06:08:32 EDT »

After a number of years of watching "pretenders", I feel that we've finally landed a coach that has the passion and drive needed to get the job done.  If he is acting, he should win every award that's out there!  He has me bought in all the way.  Go Butch, and Go Vols!  The future looks brighter that I've seen in quite a while!
VOLveeta
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2013, 07:01:07 EDT »

She is adorable!!!  Was she named after the Game of Thrones character?   
volzfan
Walk-On

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2013, 09:51:25 EDT »

She is adorable!!!  Was she named after the Game of Thrones character?   

Thanks for the kind words, Scott.  I happen to agree with you!  Actually, Erin (my daughter, you may remember we discussed her once on the phone!) named her for the Opera term.  One can only wonder if she will be as musically inclined as her mother!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: