VTTW Board Index
March 28, 2024, 03:04:24 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any of you geniuses know how I can watch Peyton online tonight?  (Read 3207 times)
VOLveeta
« on: October 21, 2013, 12:58:57 EDT »

NBC is the ONE network, of course, that I can't get over the ole rabbit ears.  HELP VOLVEETA!!!

Thanks you.

me
TheRealOrange
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 01:11:18 EDT »

You can try this link: http://stream.nbcsports.com/liveextra/

Nope.  Maybe I can create a user name and password for you.
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 01:12:23 EDT »

Geniuses?  On this forum?  Or anywhere on the interwebz, for that matter? 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
VOLveeta
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 01:13:01 EDT »

Thanks TRO, I'll give that a try.  Herb... point taken.   
TheRealOrange
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2013, 01:23:49 EDT »

Thanks TRO, I'll give that a try.  Herb... point taken.   

I created a user name and password for you for my cable system, but you may be able to watch here: http://stream.nbcsports.com/snf/?pid=90&referrer=http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nbc-yahoo-sports/watch-sunday-night-football-broncos-vs-colts-151628411--ocid.yahoo.html&cid=Yahoo&p=ya5nbcs
VOLveeta
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2013, 01:27:13 EDT »

Holy cow, TRO, thank you!  I have access to my big brother's xfinity account, would that have worked?  If so, I could try that and let someone else use this if anyone needs it.  That's hugely generous of you, thanks buddy!!!
TheRealOrange
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2013, 01:35:28 EDT »

Holy cow, TRO, thank you!  I have access to my big brother's xfinity account, would that have worked?  If so, I could try that and let someone else use this if anyone needs it.  That's hugely generous of you, thanks buddy!!!

I think the yahoo one is free for anyone.  An Xfinity account should work on the other one. 
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2013, 01:38:00 EDT »

Dangit, I was all excited thinking I could watch the game on my tablet while watching The Walking Dead on TV.  But that site uses Flash, so nope.

Creek Walker
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2013, 01:53:18 EDT »

Dangit, I was all excited thinking I could watch the game on my tablet while watching The Walking Dead on TV.  But that site uses Flash, so nope.

DVR TWD and avoid Twitter/Facebook like the plague. (I'm convinced there are no shows on television whose loyal viewers are so anxious to post spoilers all over the internet.)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2013, 02:03:37 EDT »

DVR TWD and avoid Twitter/Facebook like the plague. (I'm convinced there are no shows on television whose loyal viewers are so anxious to post spoilers all over the internet.)

Not an option.  If I'm not there on our facebook discussion page while the TWD is being aired live, Lyn will hunt me down.

I guess I could bring the laptop out here and watch on that while facebooking on the tablet, but I hate trying to type on this thing.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: