VTTW Board Index
April 20, 2024, 01:29:34 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: All I got to say is Tyndall better start recruiting his butt off...Literally.  (Read 1983 times)
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: April 22, 2014, 06:06:23 EDT »

How long will he get to prove he is worthy of the job? He will get a pass for next season because of the talent he has back. I still expect him to have the team competitive in every game next season. Doesn't have to win them all just have a team that doesn't quit. Just show some fight and some fundamental skills.

volsboyinsodak
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 06:41:06 EDT »

How long will he get to prove he is worthy of the job? He will get a pass for next season because of the talent he has back. I still expect him to have the team competitive in every game next season. Doesn't have to win them all just have a team that doesn't quit. Just show some fight and some fundamental skills.

What the TN fan base needs to do is chill out, get a deep breath and let it play out for a while.  Donnie is not an idiot and he knows what the expectations are.
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 06:43:00 EDT »

What the TN fan base needs to do is chill out, get a deep breath and let it play out for a while.  Donnie is not an idiot and he knows what the expectations are.

+1
Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 06:49:01 EDT »

Yes.

Also, smh at the use of "literally." I do not think we *literally* want an assless coach, even if it's the result of hard work on the recruiting trail.

Pet peeve.

"Stay patient and be strong, 'cause it's gonna hit. And when it hits, it's gonna hit hard."

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: