VTTW Board Index
March 29, 2024, 08:22:33 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm getting fired up  (Read 2257 times)
Stogie Vol
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2014, 08:21:07 EDT »

I'm liking the fire in these recruits...

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/tennessee-commit-calls-out-alabama-on-twitter--photo-204028502.html
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 02:11:07 EDT »

I think it says something that we're getting the level of recruit that have some swag about them.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 02:44:55 EDT »

Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't want our guys giving bulletin board material to an opponent.  But after they lost their shizzle and whined like little girls over the "red team" thing last year (something that wasn't even trash talk- the exact opposite actually), I'm all for tweaking this particular opponent as much as possible.  What are they going to do, beat us worse?

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2014, 06:54:17 EDT »

Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't want our guys giving bulletin board material to an opponent.  But after they lost their shizzle and whined like little girls over the "red team" thing last year (something that wasn't even trash talk- the exact opposite actually), I'm all for tweaking this particular opponent as much as possible.  What are they going to do, beat us worse?

Exactly.

But they did hire that hot new OC.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: