VTTW Board Index
April 19, 2024, 09:12:06 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UT vs Utah tickets  (Read 1676 times)
Volfan12
Special Teamer

View Profile
« on: July 29, 2014, 09:41:38 EDT »

I would like to buy 4 tickets to the first game for my family.  If anyone has some available or can turn me onto some tickets, please email me at jplegere@comcast.net.

Thanks,
John
RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 02:12:53 EDT »

Folks, this is my son....if you know of decent tix, let me or him know.   Thanks!

Creek Walker
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 03:27:42 EDT »

Speaking of Utah State tickets...I noticed an unusually large number of tickets on StubHub in the first few rows of Sections B and C. Obviously visitor seats. Prices were around $120-$140. Obviously Utah State isn't gonna bring a lot of folks, but is it normal to see several of those preferential visitor seats for sale through third parties? In such a case, has someone purchased a lot of those tickets from the school, or did the school return part of their allotment and someone purchase them from UT? I don't recall ever seeing that before. Although I have tickets, I was tempted to purchase a pair just because it's tough to come across a seat five rows from the field on the 50 (rephrase: it's tough for an average joe like myself to come across a seat like that  )
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: