VTTW Board Index
April 25, 2024, 10:35:04 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LSU is getting whacked!!!!*  (Read 3304 times)
BrazosVol
Special Teamer

View Profile
« on: August 31, 2014, 05:29:53 EDT »

NM.
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 05:39:34 EDT »

LSU doesn't look good on either side of the ball...If they don't improve they will be middle of the pack in the West.
BrazosVol
Special Teamer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 06:04:42 EDT »

I think they heard you! Chipping away.
RipleyVol12
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2014, 02:30:59 EDT »

And they won.

GO VOLS!!!   
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2014, 05:00:36 EDT »

Wisc QB is gosh awful. They had 88 yards passing? When LSU stopped their run game Wisc was done.
73Volgrad
All-SEC

This is me on Liberty Island weekend before 9-11

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2014, 06:42:17 EDT »

The Wisconsin QB snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2014, 03:44:42 EDT »

Another chapter in the long, slow and (for LSU fans) painful decline back into mediocrity by Les Miles at LSU.  They still recruit well but every year they look a bit more lethargic and less impressive.  Reminds me of UT circa 2004.  We will see I guess, but I don't think they take the west this year and might drop to middle of the pack.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2014, 03:49:32 EDT »

Another chapter in the long, slow and (for LSU fans) painful decline back into mediocrity by Les Miles at LSU.  They still recruit well but every year they look a bit more lethargic and less impressive.  Reminds me of UT circa 2004.  We will see I guess, but I don't think they take the west this year and might drop to middle of the pack.

I've been predicting that for years, but it never happens.  I'll just stop questioning Les Miles.  He's an idiot savant, like the Forest Gump of coaches.  Good fortune just seems to fall in his lap, again and again and again.  FWIW, they're pretty young this season, and I don't think many are predicting them to finish above the middle of the pack in the West.  But if they are down this year, they'll be back next year.

Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2014, 03:59:06 EDT »

I've been predicting that for years, but it never happens.  I'll just stop questioning Les Miles.  He's an idiot savant, like the Forest Gump of coaches.  Good fortune just seems to fall in his lap, again and again and again.  FWIW, they're pretty young this season, and I don't think many are predicting them to finish above the middle of the pack in the West.  But if they are down this year, they'll be back next year.

You just explained in one sentence what I've been trying grasp for a long time! The only thing I've ever been able to come up with is....LSU wins in spite of Les.

"He's an idiot savant, like the Forest Gump of coaches."

Perfect!!!!    
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 04:00:48 EDT by Tnphil » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: