VTTW Board Index
March 29, 2024, 12:23:48 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: An Observation or three or four from the West Side....  (Read 1934 times)
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« on: September 02, 2014, 04:25:25 EDT »

First of all it was a pleasure to see OJ again.  We had a great morning and had some man sized Jenga happening at the tailgate.  Just ask OJ if I can pull a 2X4.  Second it was a wonderful evening even though there was a little liquid sunshine in the air from about 6 to 6:40.  THe rain slacked off and the field was in excellent condition overall. 

(1)  Worley looked like a very fine college QB last night.  Many observations RE: Worley suffered during last nights performance and hitting over 70% of his passes.  THe laser throw for the second TD was a thing of beauty and the pass in the second half to Malone was a blue frozen rope of a pass. 

(2)  Speed KILLS......On defense it was very apparent that this team has some speed over and above what has been present on the hill for quite a number of years.  The DE's and LBs (especially Mr Weathered) were destructive forces for the Orange coming at the QB (and Keeton was a very elusive player but he was Aced, Trumped, and Destructed.  (Say goodbye to Mr Keeton's nascent Heisman campaign)

(3)  This team is going to be special...maybe not entirely this year but this team will surprise many that will play the Vols this year. 

(4)  I guess those SI writers that picked USU to beat UT don't know CACA......

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 05:01:04 EDT »

Walking back to the car after the game I just thought, "wow, if Butch keeps recruiting the way he is, there really might be light at the end of the tunnel"   
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 05:44:32 EDT »

Walking back to the car after the game I just thought, "wow, if Butch keeps recruiting the way he is, there really might be light at the end of the tunnel"   

Am I correct in my understanding that you went to the game and then your wife had a baby the next day?

So what are you doing today? 

(Congrats by the way.)

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2014, 07:48:15 EDT »

Am I correct in my understanding that you went to the game and then your wife had a baby the next day?

So what are you doing today? 

(Congrats by the way.)

That is correct! Haven't had time to post pics here on vttw but I will soon. 

I'm currently watching the replay of the Utah State game here in the hospital room. :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: