VTTW Board Index
March 29, 2024, 04:23:06 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: That's it smart guy.....Give the tiglets a chance.........  (Read 5548 times)
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« on: September 17, 2014, 08:20:16 EDT »

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/11542412/florida-state-seminoles-qb-jameis-winston-suspended-first-half-game-clemson-tigers-shouting-obscene-phrase-public 

This guy is just trouble.
VOLMAN
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 08:39:16 EDT »

PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 08:41:25 EDT »

Saint Bobby (Emeritus) School for Wayward Boys

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 04:52:02 EDT »

Saint Bobby (Emeritus) School for Wayward Boys

Speaking of which, I do recall Peter "it's not like he shot the President" Warrick getting suspended for shop lifting clothes.

But Sir Winston Jameis, Lord of Tallahassee, apparently IS above the law.  Nothing happened for those crab legs he stole.  I guess even Bobby did better than Jimbo?

Although I think Bobby's hand was forced because Warrick's offense was technically a felony.  Perhaps Winston's was not, or the store and state just didn't press charges.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 04:42:16 EDT »

And speaking of the rat bastard tiglets, then there is this: 

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=5923

And when it comes to this information, and especially from rat bastard tiglets, we really don't want to know.   

Go Army - Beat Navy!
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2014, 04:48:46 EDT »

Speaking of which, I do recall Peter "it's not like he shot the President" Warrick getting suspended for shop lifting clothes.

But Sir Winston Jameis, Lord of Tallahassee, apparently IS above the law.  Nothing happened for those crab legs he stole.  I guess even Bobby did better than Jimbo?

Although I think Bobby's hand was forced because Warrick's offense was technically a felony.  Perhaps Winston's was not, or the store and state just didn't press charges.   

He's in Tallahasee as a heisman winning QB. No one will touch him. Remember the alleged rape case? This is a list of things that the police botched (some would say intentionally)

From salon.com:
Police did not retrieve surveillance footage from the bar where Winston was last seen with his accuser and other witnesses before the alleged incident; by the time the prosecutor's office got around to it - 11 months later - the tapes had been erased
Police did not contact another football player who took video of the sexual encounter, video that was later deleted
Police waited two weeks to contact Winston - by phone - and did not pursue the matter further when Winston declined to be interviewed
Police did not obtain DNA samples from Winston because Winston said doing so would "create publicity"
Police warned the woman's attorney that her life would be "made miserable" if she followed through with charges against Winston because, "Tallahassee was a big football town"
The case did not go to the prosecutor's office until nearly a year after the incident, by which time most of the evidence in the case had been destroyed
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 10:35:41 EDT »

Herb, I would beat any kid of mines butt if they ever answered any questions like that. Where do they get the nads to ask that crap? This is sad but just typical of the degrading of America in all aspects. Not much is better than it used to be anymore.

volsboyinsodak
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2014, 01:46:14 EDT »

At one point, Winston was viewed as a top 5 overall draft pick.  Now, I'd give him a 50/50 shot to be drafted period.  Given what's happening in the NFL right now, what team is going to touch that guy?  The Raiders, maybe?  But no one else I can think of.

HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2014, 02:28:42 EDT »

Herb, I would beat any kid of mines butt if they ever answered any questions like that. Where do they get the nads to ask that crap? This is sad but just typical of the degrading of America in all aspects. Not much is better than it used to be anymore.

Agreed.  Our country has just gone completely to hell, and it's not just one side of the aisle or the other making it happen.  It's definitely a bi-partisan fizzle up. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2014, 02:54:47 EDT »

He's in Tallahasee as a heisman winning QB. No one will touch him. Remember the alleged rape case? This is a list of things that the police botched (some would say intentionally)

From salon.com:
Police did not retrieve surveillance footage from the bar where Winston was last seen with his accuser and other witnesses before the alleged incident; by the time the prosecutor's office got around to it - 11 months later - the tapes had been erased
Police did not contact another football player who took video of the sexual encounter, video that was later deleted
Police waited two weeks to contact Winston - by phone - and did not pursue the matter further when Winston declined to be interviewed
Police did not obtain DNA samples from Winston because Winston said doing so would "create publicity"
Police warned the woman's attorney that her life would be "made miserable" if she followed through with charges against Winston because, "Tallahassee was a big football town"
The case did not go to the prosecutor's office until nearly a year after the incident, by which time most of the evidence in the case had been destroyed

Yeah, I know all about the rape case.  My point was "how can FSU react differently if even Bobby's hand was forced with Warrick"?

I did some digging around, and apparently the Warrick case exceeded a certain dollar amount that caused it to be a possible felony, while in the case of the crab legs it was a pretty small amount and no criminal charges were ever filed.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
crockettman
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2014, 03:48:23 EDT »

The pos is out for the whole game now..I hope they get throttled by Klempsum...Not a Tiger fan at all but if it can knock FSU out of a chance at a NC and wipes that crab Sh*t eating grin off that thugs face it will be worth it. All because he made another of his "bad decisions" that he's had to "apologize" for...
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2014, 06:13:26 EDT »

Even though they have been given a gift, the rat bastard tiglets will find a way to screw it up.  They will still lose to the semi-holes. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
crockettman
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2014, 10:42:26 EDT »

Yep..Yabo-dabo-doo will find a way to screw the pooch I'm afraid
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2014, 10:24:48 EDT »

Even though they have been given a gift, the rat bastard tiglets will find a way to screw it up.  They will still lose to the semi-holes. 

So, what did I tell you? 

The rat bastards have 4th and a foot in overtime, go from the gun and hand it off 7 yards from the line of scrimmage and lost two yards on the play. 

Brilliant.  Just brilliant. 

Same thing Fulmer did a few years ago against Florida on a 4th and a yard situation late in a game in which we had a chance to win. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2014, 04:50:47 EDT »

So, what did I tell you? 

The rat bastards have 4th and a foot in overtime, go from the gun and hand it off 7 yards from the line of scrimmage and lost two yards on the play. 

Brilliant.  Just brilliant. 

Same thing Fulmer did a few years ago against Florida on a 4th and a yard situation late in a game in which we had a chance to win. 

We did that twice...1999 and  2000.  It was a toss sweep. You may be thinking of a later one idk

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: