VTTW Board Index
March 29, 2024, 10:02:06 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UF Tailgate on October 4, 2014 - UPDATED  (Read 1730 times)
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« on: September 22, 2014, 03:42:59 EDT »

Yep we will be there and we will be there EARLY....like 0 Dark 30 Early

First off we will be having some Breakfast dishes.  Friend of mine was down at Benton's and purchased some country ham for me....so without further ado Country Ham and Biscuits will be part of the menu.  (And yes I do know how to make country ham taste very good cause I have cooked it before so prepare yourself for a fabulous breakfast as well.)  Sausage Gravy will also be making an appearance as well.  I am bringing some egg, ham and bell pepper roll ups for everyone to experience as well......so breakfast will be good.

Then we will be doing the time honored favorite of Pirate's AKA Beef and Lamb Gyros....yep Pirate can eat 3 of them.  Also we will be doing Gator Bite Poor Boy Sandwiches.  Gator Bites fried in a cornstarch and flour light exterior with a french roll with a wonderful remoulade sauce with lettuce tomato and all the fixings as well as some other great dishes.  Come on out and join us for the first HUGE tailgate of the year. To compliment the Gyros and Po-Boys we will be having a ditalini salad with ginger vinegarette dressing.  You DO NOT want to miss the FIRST HUGE tailgate of 2014.  Be there or be SQUARE!!

All of you Gators that are visiting Neyland are welcome as well to the tailgate (we dont discriminate just because you are wearing JORTS -  come on we are joking)  

15th and Clinch Avenue in the parking lot behind the Biology Annex.  We will be in the large trailer with the big screen and satellite HD viewing for your pleasure.

EmerilVOL

« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 03:39:41 EDT by EmerilVOL » Logged

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

BGHarper
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 06:28:05 EDT »

I know that trailor. After a tailgate, I helped you load it back up and I wasn't even wearing orange! Never mind, the food was worth it!

BG
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 03:09:18 EDT »

Even though it is a noon tailgate we will still be there early and late.....

Start off with BRUNCH then come back and celebrate errrrrr party some more.....

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: