VTTW Board Index
March 28, 2024, 05:27:19 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we going to win this saturday?  (Read 2690 times)
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« on: September 29, 2014, 03:31:06 EDT »

Yes we will!

Creek Walker
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 03:38:07 EDT »

WWFDT.
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2014, 06:36:03 EDT »

My head wants to be optimistic, but my heart knows it's been hurt so many times by UF.  We always seem to play our worst ball against them, and whatever could possibly go wrong always seems to go wrong during this game. 

However, as we've discussed the attitude is changing and I hope that goes along with changing the "funk" that we always get in vs UF.  One good thing about all our youth is these guys haven't been around long enough to be apart of the annual UF disaster routine.
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2014, 06:59:00 EDT »

If I had to bet $5.00 I'd say yes...

$100 I'd say heck no.
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2014, 07:29:49 EDT »

My head wants to be optimistic, but my heart knows it's been hurt so many times by UF.  We always seem to play our worst ball against them, and whatever could possibly go wrong always seems to go wrong during this game. 

However, as we've discussed the attitude is changing and I hope that goes along with changing the "funk" that we always get in vs UF.  One good thing about all our youth is these guys haven't been around long enough to be apart of the annual UF disaster routine.

This is how I feel. So many times we should have won and for whatever reason couldn't do it. I'm glad we have a bunch of freshmen playing. They don't know that we're supposed to lose.
crockettman
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2014, 01:28:05 EDT »

Hell Yes!! These young guns are tired of being punched in the mouth and coming up short..They are ready to dish out some whoop-ass and Fla is just the perfect victim! Go Vols!!  
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: