VTTW Board Index
April 24, 2024, 09:07:06 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vol fan my hind end....  (Read 2110 times)
Screaming Eagle Dad
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: October 19, 2014, 04:33:05 EDT »

I don't know who the clown was in the stands at Ole Miss with the bag over their head was but they need to be beat mercilessly.  This Tennessee team is trying with all they got. If you're ashamed then don't bother going to the game. Keep your sorry butt at home where it belongs.
TallVol
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2014, 04:38:38 EDT »

I hate to see that. Hope that jerk of a person gets theirs. Classless in every way towards this team.
Creek Walker
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2014, 05:22:32 EDT »

I'm sure they meant it as a joke. I've changed my Facebook profile picture to a UT logo with a bag over its head at times in the past. If we lose to UK or Vandy I'll probably do it again.

But as for "trying with all they got," well that's one reason I'm a little concerned about Butch for the first time right now. I fully expected to lose, and fully expected it to be tough for UT to stay within 17 points. But for the first time in the Butch era, I saw a team that quit tonight.
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2014, 06:53:35 EDT »

I'm sure they meant it as a joke. I've changed my Facebook profile picture to a UT logo with a bag over its head at times in the past. If we lose to UK or Vandy I'll probably do it again.

But as for "trying with all they got," well that's one reason I'm a little concerned about Butch for the first time right now. I fully expected to lose, and fully expected it to be tough for UT to stay within 17 points. But for the first time in the Butch era, I saw a team that quit tonight.

I saw it too.....and saw it late on the defense too. Our only bright spot.
wtkvol
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2014, 01:14:44 EDT »

To think otherwise is just macho.  We had several good football teams quit today. Even teams with good coaches.  We don't have a good team now. They played the way we expected them to play. We can hope for more, expecting more right now is foolish.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: