VTTW Board Index
April 24, 2024, 02:18:31 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Okay all you football experts, who wins the SEC this year. I am just curious  (Read 2876 times)
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: October 21, 2014, 05:29:03 EDT »

how many different answers we will have to this question.. This is really going to be a wild finish. Do you think the conference plays itself out of the 4 team playoff. Could be a 2 loss SECC. Last weekend of regular season has Ole Miss vs MSU and Auburn vs Bama. All four of these top West teams have a brutal schedule from here on out. Watch Uga sneek in and win SECCg. How improbable would you think that would have been just a few weeks ago?

volsboyinsodak
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 10:31:00 EDT »

IMO it will be Ole Miss vs UGA and UGA could pull that one out.

73Volgrad
All-SEC

This is me on Liberty Island weekend before 9-11

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 11:12:11 EDT »

IMO Georgia cannot beat either Miss State or Ole Miss. IMO Auburn will beat Georgia handily. Georgia will likely win SECE, but does not have the defense to stop MSU, Ole Miss, or Auburn. But for Auburn to win, Malzahn must get his head out of his @## and stop trying to be so cute (they are not a passing team) and let his offense play.

I just think it is the year for Miss State to win it.
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2014, 02:15:38 EDT »

IMO Georgia cannot beat either Miss State or Ole Miss. IMO Auburn will beat Georgia handily. Georgia will likely win SECE, but does not have the defense to stop MSU, Ole Miss, or Auburn. But for Auburn to win, Malzahn must get his head out of his @## and stop trying to be so cute (they are not a passing team) and let his offense play.

Agree.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2014, 05:08:44 EDT »

UGa may well beat Allbarn in the regular season.  Last year, when Auburn was arguably a better team, Uga SHOULD have beat Allbarn.  Of course, a big step down at QB for Uga this year, but still. 

I think Uga could beat either Ole Miss (against whom uga soft D does not matter as much) or Allbarn.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2014, 06:09:26 EDT »

Wouldn't count out Bama either
VOLMAN
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2014, 01:51:31 EDT »

a good ground game with an adequate passing game....I think they're better than anyone I've seen. The Egg Bowl will likely produce the SEC Champs IMO.   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: