VTTW Board Index
April 16, 2024, 05:14:41 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I just got back from the show...  (Read 2190 times)
VOLveeta
« on: October 26, 2014, 04:45:05 EDT »

May I take it that Kiffin was left alone and Mama can relax?   
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 04:47:55 EDT »

Whole stadium boo'd when he walked on the field during warmups.   
VOLveeta
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 04:54:30 EDT »

Bless his heart.  I loathe the man.  It really stinks that he's back in the house he tried to burn down... getting out with a win.  But... I hope otherwise the Vol faithful were classy.

This drought sure has been hard to take and it's taken longer than I ever thought it would.  I hope we all remember this when things get better and won't freak out with the occasional "rebuilding" season.
GreggO
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2014, 10:07:18 EDT »

Had a young lady tell me someone hit wittle kiffy in the face with a cup (of something, I guess [???] after the game as he was running off the field. She was wearing white and was with UT and bammer fans, so I have no idea of her aliance. I assume the cup had to be loaded to be thrown acuately enough to hit it's mark. I had to laugh after I walked away. Got home about 45min ago.

G   
BGHarper
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2014, 11:14:58 EDT »

Had a young lady tell me someone hit wittle kiffy in the face with a cup (of something, I guess [???] after the game as he was running off the field. She was wearing white and was with UT and bammer fans, so I have no idea of her aliance. I assume the cup had to be loaded to be thrown acuately enough to hit it's mark. I had to laugh after I walked away. Got home about 45min ago.

G    

I watched a video that followed him on the field after the game all the way off the field and then under the stadium. What she might have seen were things being thrown as he started under the stadium, but those were chin-straps being tossed from the Bama players to the kids in the stands who were wanting them. Also, Kiffin did give a small girl his visor (no she didn't toss it back), and that was it.

Edited to add while I couldn't see it in the video, according to Tide Sports writer DC Reeves, yes, someone did throw a cup at Kiffin when he handed the girl his visor, but Kiffin's head is no Amari Cooper and didn't catch the cup. They missed.

BG
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 06:41:23 EDT by BGHarper » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: