VTTW Board Index
April 20, 2024, 04:24:39 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bama still has to play the two SEC teams ranked in front of them. For some  (Read 2516 times)
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: October 29, 2014, 04:39:13 EDT »

reason I see Bama winning those games. Don't care one way or another. Can UGa beat the west champion?

volsboyinsodak
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 05:02:30 EDT »

IMO Bama wins the West. And yes UGA can win....Gurley will be back for the Auburn game. UGA's defense is a issue however.
BGHarper
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 05:20:42 EDT »

Very tough row to hoe to win out, plus Ole Miss would need another loss. Two top five teams to face plus a young but very talented LSU team that's demonstating big improvement by knocking off Ole Miss and drilling Kentucky. Injuries are now coming into play as our best offensive lineman-Cam Robinson-was hurt in the UT game and is out for several weeks. Whoever wins the division has their work cut out for them.

Fans from other conferences have little comprehension of how difficult it is to win the SEC championship.

BG

« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 05:57:51 EDT by BGHarper » Logged
BGHarper
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2014, 05:28:32 EDT »

reason I see Bama winning those games. Don't care one way or another. Can UGa beat the west champion?

One scenero that could come into play is whoever wins the west may be drained mentally after having to give everything they have to win the west. By the time they get to the SEC Championship Game their 'fire' may be gone.

BG
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 06:45:24 EDT by BGHarper » Logged
73Volgrad
All-SEC

This is me on Liberty Island weekend before 9-11

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2014, 01:58:01 EDT »

IMO, Bama loses two more games and is eliminated.  Miss State and Ole Miss win out until they play. Miss State wins that one.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2014, 04:06:49 EDT »

IMO, Bama loses two more games and is eliminated.  Miss State and Ole Miss win out until they play. Miss State wins that one.

star! 

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: