VTTW Board Index
April 20, 2024, 01:08:28 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Honestly...have any of you dudes ever worn a Lady Vols hat or t-shirt. I have  (Read 2590 times)
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: November 25, 2014, 09:14:04 EST »

never worn any LV apparel.  I will be honest, I do like some of the baby blue hats. Would any of you ever wear any LV apparel or do you just stick with the orange and white UT stuff?

volsboyinsodak
Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 09:20:34 EST »

never worn any LV apparel.  I will be honest, I do like some of the baby blue hats. Would any of you ever wear any LV apparel or do you just stick with the orange and white UT stuff?

Can't say that I have. When I have gone to LV games I have worn my usual Tennessee stuff. Except for a "Bruce is My Homeboy" T-shirt that I had custom made, I've only ever bought sport-specific apparel for football though, so this is not an anti-LV thing. 99% of my gear is just Tennessee.

I wouldn't refuse to wear it, but I'm not buying it either. I'm not a big baby blue fan and there's nothing wrong with the general UT-branded apparel that I have. Frankly I wish the recent branding changes hadn't excluded LV basketball.

LV basketball falls into the group of sports that I keep up with only casually, but obviously root for success. That includes basically all UT sports outside of football and men's basketball, which are the only ones I actively engage.

"Stay patient and be strong, 'cause it's gonna hit. And when it hits, it's gonna hit hard."

PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 09:58:54 EST »

Can't say that I have. When I have gone to LV games I have worn my usual Tennessee stuff. Except for a "Bruce is My Homeboy" T-shirt that I had custom made, I've only ever bought sport-specific apparel for football though, so this is not an anti-LV thing. 99% of my gear is just Tennessee.

I wouldn't refuse to wear it, but I'm not buying it either. I'm not a big baby blue fan and there's nothing wrong with the general UT-branded apparel that I have. Frankly I wish the recent branding changes hadn't excluded LV basketball.

LV basketball falls into the group of sports that I keep up with only casually, but obviously root for success. That includes basically all UT sports outside of football and men's basketball, which are the only ones I actively engage.
Clocky, don't know if you were at the game Saturday but the UT Med Center "This is Tennessee" segment featured all the photoshops of Smokey that were moved about in social media from Jedi Knights, to monks to Davy Crocket to whatever.  Really cool.

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2014, 10:14:55 EST »

I do love CO's smokey with the coonskin cap. That is awesome.

volsboyinsodak
Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2014, 10:20:51 EST »

Clocky, don't know if you were at the game Saturday but the UT Med Center "This is Tennessee" segment featured all the photoshops of Smokey that were moved about in social media from Jedi Knights, to monks to Davy Crocket to whatever.  Really cool.

I wasn't there, but I have seen a bunch of those photoshops and some of them were great. I also cackled when Smokey refused to give Paul Finebaum the time of day on SEC Nation. Smokey knows what's up.

"Stay patient and be strong, 'cause it's gonna hit. And when it hits, it's gonna hit hard."

HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2014, 01:38:53 EST »

Wore a Lady Vol hat once. 

Lost a bet.   

And before anybody makes a nasty comment, I am not anti-Lady Vols.  I hope they win every time they play. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2014, 02:28:00 EST »

Never have because I've never owned anything LVs. I support them. Watch every LVs basketball and softball games I can.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: