VTTW Board Index
April 23, 2024, 09:37:34 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LVs just lost to UTC...again.*  (Read 1983 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: November 27, 2014, 03:09:48 EST »

droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 03:39:10 EST »

That's unbelievable. They were down 16 at half. Just when I thought that they were geared up to make a run, they do this. 
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 03:58:19 EST »

That's unbelievable. They were down 16 at half. Just when I thought that they were geared up to make a run, they do this.  

If I were the AD, this season would be put up or shut up time for Holly.  This program is going the way of Louisiana Tech and Old Dominion.  They're halfway down the rabbit hole to complete irrelevance, and they may never come back again if things don't change soon.

Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2014, 07:32:12 EST »

IMO Holly will never get it done as far as winning championships. my gosh our offense (or lack of a offense) against decent teams is bad. No rhyme or reason to it. It's like....just throw a ball out there and go play offense. I've never seen a team like this team the last 5 years that can't make a layup. It's unreal.
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2014, 03:55:33 EST »

I saw the score and did a double take. How many times did Pat lose to someone she wasn't supposed to? Not many that I can recall like this. Of course that might be a stupid statement because she didn't lose many to anyone. Hope they get it going. Stanford and Duke on the schedule could get ugly.

volsboyinsodak
73Volgrad
All-SEC

This is me on Liberty Island weekend before 9-11

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2014, 06:04:00 EST »

What do people expect? They do not have a point guard. The guards cannot score. They play with zero enthusiasm, confidence, or seemly will to win at times. I do not see a difference-maker on this team. Very few players that would start at any other top 10 team. You put pressure on this team with a good offense, they fold until the end.

I personally think it is her assistant coaches failure to evaluate and develop talent that is the problem. Also the failure to see the game has changed and you need a different type of player.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: