VTTW Board Index
March 29, 2024, 03:11:51 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Every year, it's the same thing..........  (Read 3161 times)
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« on: December 16, 2014, 09:17:40 EST »

People wait until the last days at the end of the year during the holidays to purchase a new home, refinance an existing loan, get a home equity line or get the title to their properties straightened out. It's a mad rush.

And every year I put into effect my last minute, end of the year, Christmas/New Year Holiday fees.

I appreciate the spirit of giving. To me. 
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 09:55:16 EST »

Hey Droner! During a property purchase, is it automatic that the mineral rights are included, unless otherwise stipulated? I was inquiring about some property here in the Dakota's. And with the oil boom up here it is smart to get this stuff right.

volsboyinsodak
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 10:21:09 EST »

And my mortgage originator wife is feeling it, too, Droner.  And her company is giving all of its employees nationwide off Tuesday through Friday, so they have to get everything done by close of business Monday. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
droner
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 10:46:21 EST »

Hey Droner! During a property purchase, is it automatic that the mineral rights are included, unless otherwise stipulated? I was inquiring about some property here in the Dakota's. And with the oil boom up here it is smart to get this stuff right.

In South Carolina, mineral rights are included unless specifically reserved. I expect that it's that way in most states. However, the western states often have weird laws regarding this. Texas, in particular, has different laws concerning mineral rights. Talk to a local real estate attorney.
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2014, 10:50:58 EST »

And in any closing that Barrister Droner executes, he specifically assumes the wine rights.  

Go Army - Beat Navy!
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2014, 11:23:07 EST »

Buddy of mine here is a real estate lawyer, his office is 3 blocks from my house. Went by there this afternoon and couldn't get in his parking lot.
droner
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2014, 01:18:28 EST »

And my mortgage originator wife is feeling it, too, Droner.  And her company is giving all of its employees nationwide off Tuesday through Friday, so they have to get everything done by close of business Monday. 

What company does your wife work for?
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2014, 02:33:08 EST »

What company does your wife work for?

Movement Mortgage. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
droner
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2014, 02:50:35 EST »

Movement Mortgage. 

I've closed several loans with them. I'm surprised that they are taking that much time off.
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2014, 04:24:17 EST »

I've closed several loans with them. I'm surprised that they are taking that much time off.

So was she.  Originally they were supposed to be off Thursday and Friday, but on Monday they sent out a memo that they would be taking Tuesday and Wednesday, as well.  

She's been with them for a year now after being with Wells Fargo for about 10 years.  Movement is really a good company to work for and to do business with.  I'm really impressed with them. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: