VTTW Board Index
April 25, 2024, 07:29:35 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: And in other news of the weird....  (Read 3083 times)
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« on: January 23, 2015, 03:59:27 EST »

Tennessee received 2 votes in the AP basketball poll. That ranks them tied for 43rd. 
Creek Walker
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 04:13:28 EST »

I'm not sure why they don't get more, to be honest.

I saw Lunardi's latest bracketology and he has UT among his first four out. At 12-5, with the resume this team has, I'm not sure why they aren't in at this point. Obviously it's way early to even worry about that and it's still a longshot that this team even makes it in, but just based on the way things have gone so far, this team is playing like one of the better teams in America.
murfvol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 04:26:14 EST »

I am extremely encouraged by the grit this squad has shown. The performance thus far has been quite unexpected.

"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" - Ecclesiastes 6:11
Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2015, 04:45:01 EST »

I'm not sure why they don't get more, to be honest.

I saw Lunardi's latest bracketology and he has UT among his first four out. At 12-5, with the resume this team has, I'm not sure why they aren't in at this point. Obviously it's way early to even worry about that and it's still a longshot that this team even makes it in, but just based on the way things have gone so far, this team is playing like one of the better teams in America.

The "Dance Card" has UT as the last team in, and that was before the road win over Cackalacky.

"Stay patient and be strong, 'cause it's gonna hit. And when it hits, it's gonna hit hard."

Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2015, 04:53:04 EST »

In related news, Cuonzo's Cal team continues to be terrible. They just got drilled by 35 points at home by a team that came into the game 9-9.

"Stay patient and be strong, 'cause it's gonna hit. And when it hits, it's gonna hit hard."

murfvol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2015, 05:30:13 EST »

We were extremely fortunate 'Zo left. I loved the tournament run, but he's not a great coach.

"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" - Ecclesiastes 6:11
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2015, 05:57:12 EST »

Read a Cal board this morning....After the thumping they got last night the Cal fans are starting to question the coaching ability of CCM.

It was pretty much a mirror image of our boards when he was here.
Creek Walker
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2015, 07:03:31 EST »

Read a Cal board this morning....After the thumping they got last night the Cal fans are starting to question the coaching ability of CCM.

It was pretty much a mirror image of our boards when he was here.

Someone needs to make sure Seth Davis knows. 
Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2015, 07:07:04 EST »

Someone needs to make sure Seth Davis knows. 

People have been reminding him a bit on twitter. His responses have been pretty smug, so I'm not expecting an apology to the UT fanbase anytime soon. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: