VTTW Board Index
March 28, 2024, 04:11:01 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Non Vol... Broadway diva attacks Backstreet Boys. ;-)  (Read 3166 times)
VOLveeta
« on: February 10, 2015, 03:00:44 EST »

Pretty sick!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6HtMqVRzQg
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 02:54:27 EST »

Great! That combines what are honestly two of my least favorite forms of music. Broadway musicals and the Backstreet Boys.   

Are they competing to see which is gayer?  If so, I vote for the Backstreet Boys. 

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
VOLveeta
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2015, 05:44:25 EST »

Great! That combines what are honestly two of my least favorite forms of music. Broadway musicals and the Backstreet Boys.  

Are they competing to see which is gayer?  If so, I vote for the Backstreet Boys.  

Wow.  And I thought it just sounded fantastic.  She's got a killer voice.
73Volgrad
All-SEC

This is me on Liberty Island weekend before 9-11

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2015, 05:49:27 EST »

She has a great voice and looks way, way better than any Backstreet Boy ever did or will. Frankly, a frog croaking a BB song would sound better. But that is JMO.   
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2015, 12:21:03 EST »

Wow.  And I thought it just sounded fantastic.  She's got a killer voice.

Oh she looks and sounds great, no doubt.  I just don't care for the song and definitely not the original band that sung it.

Let me put it this way....those guys didn't need to be singing "I want it that way", if you know what I mean.  That was an image I didn't need.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
VOLveeta
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2015, 05:01:53 EST »

Y'all think a lot.  I just listen to music and appreciate it when it's good.
CornFromAJar
Special Teamer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2015, 05:32:00 EST »

Wow. Someone posted on YouTube that her version was for tone deaf people and that the Backdoor Boys version was superior. They probably like N'Suck and the like. Even Good Morning America called New Kids (or NKOU812) "legendary" last week. Of course they also probably think Paul McCartney's biggest contribution to music was Wings.

(I mean, how can they overlook Paul's duet with Michael Jackson?  )
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: