VTTW Board Index
March 29, 2024, 10:24:42 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For anyone watching the final season of Justified...  (Read 3459 times)
Be-the-Vol
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« on: March 24, 2015, 06:21:02 EDT »

um, what the heck happened to Sam Elliott?  I know we're all getting older, but holy crap, he looks really rough.  My wife said that he needs to have facial hair to be even remotely attractive (cover some of the ugly), I have to agree. 
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 06:33:37 EDT »

He needs the bushy mustache that's for sure. His voice is unbeatable though. Have watched the whole series. Who do you bet makes it through the finale still alive? Raylan, Boyd, Eva or none of the above.

volsboyinsodak
Be-the-Vol
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 08:05:12 EDT »

I would hate to see anything happen to Raylan since he's finally getting his life in order (but maybe that's why something might happen to him).  I'm looking forward to a showdown between Raylan and the hired gun from Colorado.   
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2015, 03:03:48 EDT »

I don't think I've ever seen Sam Elliot in anything other than Westerns.  Although you could easily make the argument that Justified is a modern-day Western, that happens to take place in the East.

Creek Walker
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2015, 03:06:13 EDT »

BDV, I know you watched We Were Soldiers.

I haven't watched a single episode of Justified, but Sam Elliot is awesome. One of my favorites. And my favorites list is pretty short. Mel Gibson, Denzil Washington, Robert Duvall, Sam Elliot, Tom Selleck, Gene Hackman...
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2015, 03:10:37 EDT »

BDV, I know you watched We Were Soldiers.

I haven't watched a single episode of Justified, but Sam Elliot is awesome. One of my favorites. And my favorites list is pretty short. Mel Gibson, Denzil Washington, Robert Duvall, Sam Elliot, Tom Selleck, Gene Hackman...

Yeah, I saw it in the theater, haven't seen it again.  Forgot he was in it.  He was also in The Big Lebowski, now that I think of it.

Creek Walker
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2015, 03:33:47 EDT »

WWS was a really good movie; great acting job by Gibson. But just one of those that's hard to watch twice.
10EC
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2015, 05:15:26 EDT »

I don't think I've ever seen Sam Elliot in anything other than Westerns.  Although you could easily make the argument that Justified is a modern-day Western, that happens to take place in the East.

Was Road House a Western?
VOLMAN
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2015, 01:46:22 EDT »

crockettman
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2015, 09:19:44 EDT »

I see the possible ending of the show as this..Raylan has a draw down with the young gun and kills him..Sam Elliot gets done in by Loretta,the young girl who gets revenge for him having her aunt killed..
His mistress the black widow chick finds out about Duffy being a snitch and shows up to kill him with his body guards help but Raylan shows up first and hides in the back and Duffy is used as bait and dies in the cross fire between Raylan and her and the body guard and kills them both on Duffy's RV...
Boyd survives being shot by Ava..hunts her down and shoots her but Raylan kills Boyd in the process and Ava dies in Raylan's arms and he gets back with his wife and baby in the end ..All speculation of course..lol Will be interesting to see how it ends up
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: