VTTW Board Index
April 19, 2024, 10:34:07 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I guess WVU should not have torqued UK off. As much as I hate that program, I  (Read 3871 times)
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2015, 10:19:40 EDT »

think they are getting better every game. That is scary. They can play 10 players with no loss in talent. Damn I hope they get beat.

volsboyinsodak
Be-the-Vol
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 10:42:54 EDT »

They really are on a roll, and getting better and better.  There is no other team that can match their size and depth.  The Irish have had a great season, but I fear it ends Saturday.     I think they could beat any other team left in the tournament - except the one they play next.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 10:44:45 EDT by Be-the-Vol » Logged
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 11:12:50 EDT »

They really are on a roll, and getting better and better.  There is no other team that can match their size and depth.  The Irish have had a great season, but I fear it ends Saturday.     I think they could beat any other team left in the tournament - except the one they play next.
I hate to imagine how good they could get if these guys would stay 4 years. Luckily for the rest of NCAA most will be gone soon.

volsboyinsodak
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2015, 11:30:49 EDT »

If UK's entire starting five were to sit out the rest of the season, the players that are left would probably still win the NCAAT.  It's a given that Cal is going to buy recruit the nation's #1 class every single year.  That's usually mitigated somewhat by the fact that just about all of those players are one and done.  But when most of them come back for a second year, and then he adds another #1 class on top of them, you can forget it.  It's going to take an upset of "Miracle on Ice" proportions for anyone to beat them. 

Crime pays, apparently.

LouisVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2015, 11:39:46 EDT »

World Wide Wes can claim more titles than Wooden.  Calipari hitched his wagon to the right money man.
RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2015, 11:51:49 EDT »

My son-in-laws nephew picked a bracket by matching Pokeman characters that he matched to teams....matched them against each other and the results were his bracket picks.  He is still in the top 1%...but may well get busted tomorrow as he has ND winning it all.   The local stations in Utah have been interviewing him...very interestin! 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2015, 04:12:08 EDT »

My son-in-laws nephew picked a bracket by matching Pokeman characters that he matched to teams....matched them against each other and the results were his bracket picks.  He is still in the top 1%...but may well get busted tomorrow as he has ND winning it all.   The local stations in Utah have been interviewing him...very interestin!  

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good story.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: