VTTW Board Index
March 28, 2024, 11:24:02 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: QB Jarrett Guarantano announces today at 3  (Read 1683 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: April 15, 2015, 03:46:33 EDT »

He's down to UT, OSU, and Rutgers.  No one seems to know anything for sure, but the kid sure seems to like UT.  Judging by his film, he's really fast in the open field on designed runs, but may fall just short of the Manziels of the world when it comes to escapability and pocket mobility.  But he has maybe the strongest arm I've ever seen on a high schooler.   

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/index.ssf/2015/04/today_is_the_day_will_jarrett_guarantano_choose_ru.html

Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 06:13:23 EDT »

He's down to UT, OSU, and Rutgers.  No one seems to know anything for sure, but the kid sure seems to like UT.  Judging by his film, he's really fast in the open field on designed runs, but may fall just short of the Manziels of the world when it comes to escapability and pocket mobility.  But he has maybe the strongest arm I've ever seen on a high schooler.   

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/index.ssf/2015/04/today_is_the_day_will_jarrett_guarantano_choose_ru.html

I think he's a Vol. We essentially parted ways with Austin Kendall to focus on this kid and I think Butch, DeBord, and his campus visits will put him in orange.

"Stay patient and be strong, 'cause it's gonna hit. And when it hits, it's gonna hit hard."

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: