VTTW Board Index
April 20, 2024, 02:11:00 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Remember when Cuonzo Martin signed all those 4 and 5* All-Americans at UT?  (Read 1898 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: May 13, 2015, 12:41:38 EDT »

Yeah, me either.

https://rivals.yahoo.com/tennessee/basketball/recruiting/commitments/2015/california-59

HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2015, 02:32:49 EDT »

The story I have heard is that his assistants while at UT sucked.  Supposedly he has a much better staff now. 

Still, the only player worth a damn that he signed at UT was Stokes, and that fire was stoked (pun intended) by Pearl and then Stokes ended up at UT because his other "options" had no schollys for a January enrollment.  UT pretty much was "right place at right time" for Stokes. 

Other than he, Double Live Cuonzo recruited like he was still at Missouri State. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2015, 04:12:18 EDT »

If I were a betting man I'd put money on him losing 13-15 games anyway.

"Stay patient and be strong, 'cause it's gonna hit. And when it hits, it's gonna hit hard."

HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2015, 06:42:23 EDT »

If I were a betting man I'd put money on him losing 13-15 games anyway.

Yep.  The Cal basketball fans, what few of them there actually are, probably need to go ahead and start a petition if they want him to coach with some kind of urgency to win. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: