VTTW Board Index
March 29, 2024, 08:49:18 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Well damn, looks like I missed "Former Bossman".....  (Read 2537 times)
RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: July 26, 2015, 03:29:39 EDT »

the hussies are still around, just a lot quieter in our old age....seems none of us post as much, but we'll be around and posting during FB season.  It's been a rough year of funerals for hubby and I -- going to memorial this afternoon for my daughter-in-law's father (Jennifer -- that many of you have met).   Going to be a rough day -- he was only 61.

Anyway, glad to see you around "former bossman"!   Still love ya and would love to see some pics of those beautiful daughters that I know are all grown up now!!!!!     My grandkids are now 24, 17, 17, 12 and 12!    BTW, my softball playing granddaughter is 17, going into her senior year of HS and has committed to play softball for Kennesaw State University...guess I'll be purchasing some season tix in another year!  :)  :)   

ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 12:31:57 EDT »

Hi granny!

Oldest

A more informal pic of both

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
tnflower
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2015, 12:34:54 EDT »

It's unreal how much they've both grown, especially the oldest. All I can say is 
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2015, 12:40:40 EDT »

Thanks. She just turned 15. Belle is 12 next Wednesday

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2015, 01:58:55 EDT »

They are gorgeous.....as I knew already!   So grown up!  It's amazing to me how fast time flies by!     Got your gun ready?  Won't be long before the boys come calling -- if they haven't already!  :)  :)  :)

ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2015, 12:15:30 EDT »

They are gorgeous.....as I knew already!   So grown up!  It's amazing to me how fast time flies by!     Got your gun ready?  Won't be long before the boys come calling -- if they haven't already!  :)  :)  :)

Oh yeah. They are buzzing around.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: