VTTW Board Index
April 25, 2024, 12:52:21 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vinnie and other PS4 peeps  (Read 3808 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: March 05, 2016, 12:24:01 EST »

The Uncharted 4 multiplayer beta is available for download this weekend only.  I don't give a rip about multiplayer (especially in a game like this) but it does give you an idea of how the game will look graphically.  And I think it looks great.

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2016, 05:15:05 EST »

I'll check it out.  Thanks!

Also, if you're a PlayStation Plus member, go grab this month's free game download "Broforce".   
Stogie Vol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2016, 03:32:38 EST »

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2016, 04:01:15 EST »

I'll check it out.  Thanks!

Also, if you're a PlayStation Plus member, go grab this month's free game download "Broforce".   

Would you believe that I still can't get my credit card number to work?  I've tried signing up both on the console and on their website, and it always comes back saying "Please enter a valid card number".  I called Sony, they said to check with my bank.  And you guessed it, my bank said to check with Sony.  Even when my card number was stolen a few months back and I got a new card, it STILL doesn't work.  I haven't had the problem anywhere else except with Sony.  I finally just gave up trying.

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2016, 04:50:34 EST »

LOL, I've got an XB1, too.  I had planned on just making do with the PS4 this generation- but then Forza came out, and Tomb Raider came out, and I broke down and got one.

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2016, 06:01:27 EST »

Would you believe that I still can't get my credit card number to work?  I've tried signing up both on the console and on their website, and it always comes back saying "Please enter a valid card number".  I called Sony, they said to check with my bank.  And you guessed it, my bank said to check with Sony.  Even when my card number was stolen a few months back and I got a new card, it STILL doesn't work.  I haven't had the problem anywhere else except with Sony.  I finally just gave up trying.

Get another one maybe?  I used only one for years, but picked up three more last year to get bonus hotel points.  Ended up staying in Paris 6 nights for free, so definitely worth it.  Don't you get like 10 offers a month?

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: