VTTW Board Index
March 28, 2024, 01:48:47 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is anyone else getting tired of all the Manning coaching at UT rumors? If he  (Read 3347 times)
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: May 13, 2016, 06:23:11 EDT »

does that would be awesome. If not, that is fine too. If you were a bettor, what are the odds that we see him on the sidelines with headphones at UT? All the questions about it is probably making Jones a little uncomfortable. He can never definitively say yes or no to the rumors.

volsboyinsodak
73Volgrad
All-SEC

This is me on Liberty Island weekend before 9-11

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2016, 06:49:36 EDT »

If you have a web site, write for a web site, or are a journalist (I use that term very lightly and with some scorn), what else do you expect. Because of the Vol love, devotion, and idolizing of anything and everything Peyton, you are guaranteed a lot of hits and response from that segment. What I dislike is when someone does write something, it is always "An unnamed sources or sources" or "I keep hearing from numerous sources" that you get for the basis of the report. Look, if Peyton does not go on record saying for a fact, I treat any claim as unsubstantiated rumor and conjecture.

Would it be nice? I don't know because I do not know that Peyton would be a good teacher. I know he is a good student, but is he patient enough to teach someone that may not have the same dedication and/or mental ability as himself? Who knows? Until Peyton starts the subject up, I am also tired of people endlessly droning on about the subject.

So Yes you can count me on the side of tired of hearing Peyton to coach at UT rumors.
RIPLEYVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2016, 08:39:01 EDT »

It has to be true!  I heard from an unnamed source that Peyton with with a Remax agent, looking at property in Knoxville.  John Gruden was driving them around!
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2016, 10:16:55 EDT »

It has to be true!  I heard from an unnamed source that Peyton with with a Remax agent, looking at property in Knoxville.  John Gruden was driving them around!
No doubt. LOL

volsboyinsodak
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2016, 01:24:23 EDT »

I don't mind the Peyton talk. Whether or not there is a bit of truth to it doesn't matter to me. As long as it's not talk of negative things, I don't see any reason for it to bother me. In fact, if it's not negative, talk away. 
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2016, 01:31:12 EDT »

It's off season talk.  Nothing more. 

There is no way no how Manning takes an assistant coaching position, even at his alma mater.  He can have virtually any job he wants in the NFL, broadcasting, or much of the business world. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
LouisVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2016, 11:29:09 EDT »

What bothers me even more is all the rumors that I will be the new Broncos QB. 
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2016, 01:05:15 EDT »

It would bother me greatly if Herb was the subject of those rumours ...

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
RIPLEYVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2016, 09:03:09 EDT »

You're sure not Freddie Kitchens level QB      Louis!     

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: