VTTW Board Index
March 29, 2024, 01:11:48 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm a beer drinker. But occasionally, I lose my taste for beer.  (Read 12852 times)
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2016, 02:57:48 EDT »

Well the llama may well  be different than the horse. I'm not sure a llama even has hooves. So I'll leave the llama piss metaphor to others.

But the horse piss analogy is based on solid scientific observation. Beer generally has some form of fermented grain in it and beer definitely looks like piss. So horses eat grain and it ferments inside them and they pee beer.

Pure science!

Granted I have not tested my theory.  Rocky feel free to conduct a test any time.

I will be happy to share credit.  

« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 05:58:58 EDT by BanditVol » Logged

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2016, 04:46:24 EDT »

I cannot comment on horse piss. But I was once lost in the desert and forced to resort to drinking llama urine, and it tasted remarkably like beer.

So you've been through the desert on a llama with no name, have you?  Bet it felt good to be out of the rain.   

Go Army - Beat Navy!
crockettman
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2016, 05:06:30 EDT »

Jack Daniel's if you please... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1sDTTRjncY
VOLMAN
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2016, 03:58:23 EDT »

73Volgrad
All-SEC

This is me on Liberty Island weekend before 9-11

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2016, 08:00:31 EDT »

Since I started drinking beer in 1969, I have never lost my taste for beer. I have however refined by palate so I only want Stouts, Porters, dark and malty ales, and some red ales. The taste of the beer is influenced by the food you are eating. I enjoy chocolate desserts with a chocolate stout or porter.

If all I could drink were light beers or mass-produced American swills, I would lose my will to drink beer.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: