VTTW Board Index
April 23, 2024, 02:06:48 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's funny how fast things change in America.  (Read 9026 times)
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: June 15, 2016, 05:06:23 EDT »

Last week Americans were scared of gays in public restrooms and memorializing a Muslim sports figure. This week they suddenly care about gays and are afraid of Muslims.

volsboyinsodak
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 05:25:29 EDT »

Last week Americans were scared of predators in women's restrooms and memorializing a Muslim sports figure. This week they suddenly care about gays and are afraid of Muslims.
FIFY

It is no CORRECT

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 05:42:47 EDT »

Not wanting adult males in bathrooms with our daughters and granddaughters doesn't make us "hate" anything.  It simply means we want them protected from potential predators.  It's just common sense that those with male genitalia use the mens room, while those with female parts use the womens rest rooms.  It's not rocket surgery.

What happened in Orlando was a terroristic massacre.  Nobody with a brain wants to see that happen to anybody no matter what differences one might have with those who were terrorized.  No matter what the media or the left want to tell the world, people can disagree without being "haters". 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2016, 06:15:28 EDT »

Not wanting adult males in bathrooms with our daughters and granddaughters doesn't make us "hate" anything.  It simply means we want them protected from potential predators.  It's just common sense that those with male genitalia use the mens room, while those with female parts use the womens rest rooms.  It's not rocket surgery.

What happened in Orlando was a terroristic massacre.  Nobody with a brain wants to see that happen to anybody no matter what differences one might have with those who were terrorized.  No matter what the media or the left want to tell the world, people can disagree without being "haters". 

I think people are creating a problem where one didn't exist. Where were they going to the bathroom at up to now? I have never encountered this problem in any bathroom. I bet most here haven't either. Don't most parents go in the bathroom with their young kids to begin with? On this gender subject, what prison would they get sentenced to. I bet if they could chose, they would chose a women's prison. Male or female. Should have started this in politivol. Sorry.

volsboyinsodak
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2016, 07:23:14 EDT »

I think people are creating a problem where one didn't exist. Where were they going to the bathroom at up to now? I have never encountered this problem in any bathroom. I bet most here haven't either. Don't most parents go in the bathroom with their young kids to begin with? On this gender subject, what prison would they get sentenced to. I bet if they could chose, they would chose a women's prison. Male or female. Should have started this in politivol. Sorry.

Parents can't be with their kids 100% of the time.  And, no, parents by and large don't go to the bathroom with their young teenagers, nor should they have to.  As a society we shouldn't have to worry about our kids when they go to the bathroom.   

You don't think there is a problem?  The interwebz is full of videos shot illegally in womens public restrooms of girls and women of all ages.  Who do you think is taking those?   

Go Army - Beat Navy!
VOLveeta
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2016, 09:20:46 EDT »

Please move this to the Politics board.
FLVOL
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2016, 10:25:27 EDT »

Please move this to the Politics board.

Agreed, this is nothing more than a troll casting inflammatory bait

11B4PJ3F7
Creek Walker
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2016, 01:44:49 EDT »

It isn't even an original troll. I've seen this same statement on approximately one billion memes since Sunday.
tshadow
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2016, 05:52:10 EDT »

People are not the ones who made this an issue. The President did.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: