VTTW Board Index
March 29, 2024, 04:37:39 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: That was some of the best damn Halftime adjustments I've seen.  (Read 2027 times)
MIAUTIGER
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: September 25, 2016, 02:24:51 EDT »

Congrats to the Vols!!! I thought Butch was toast at the half. Great game. If UT can identify themselves as the team in the 2nd half, the SEC-E is theirs to lose. And it'll make the bammer game that much more interesting. Woot!

Bammer suxes! That is all!
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2016, 02:42:12 EDT »

Congrats to the Vols!!! I thought Butch was toast at the half. Great game. If UT can identify themselves as the team in the 2nd half, the SEC-E is theirs to lose. And it'll make the bammer game that much more interesting. Woot!

Don't think we're ready to hang with bammer yet, especially if JRM is still out.  If we can go 1-2 over these next three (with the most likely win coming this week at UGA), and then run the table from there, that should hopefully be enough to win the East.  Anything over and above that, especially with all our injuries, is gravy.

droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2016, 02:53:27 EDT »

Don't think we're ready to hang with bammer yet, especially if JRM is still out.  If we can go 1-2 over these next three (with the most likely win coming this week at UGA), and then run the table from there, that should hopefully be enough to win the East.  Anything over and above that, especially with all our injuries, is gravy.

I'm don't know if 2 SEC losses will do it for us. UF's schedule isn't bad the rest of the way.  Vandy, LSU, Missouri, UGA, Arkansas and USC.

I don't see a sure loss to anyone in the bunch.
FLVOL
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2016, 03:03:12 EDT »

I'm don't know if 2 SEC losses will do it for us. UF's schedule isn't bad the rest of the way.  Vandy, LSU, Missouri, UGA, Arkansas and USC.

I don't see a sure loss to anyone in the bunch.

I think they'll drop to both UGA and  Missouri.  In fact Missouri worries me the most in our future

11B4PJ3F7
Jean Voljean
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2016, 03:04:49 EDT »

All I know is that the second half gave me the most incredible sense of relief.  I had just spent the previous hour convincing myself that another year of the streak wasn't the end of the world.

And then the smashing began!

It's nothing but celebration now.  What the rest of the season brings right now seems almost irrelevant.  Not that I want the team to feel that way, but as a fan who contributes no more to victories than sitting on my butt, this feels like we just cured cancer.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2016, 05:32:58 EDT »

I get your point about the rest of the season BDV,but while uf is no bammer I think we will definitely  beat uga and tamu is vulnerable to a team that can run and bammer looking more beatable than usual. Good news...the guest game of that three game stand is the easiest.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2016, 06:01:26 EDT »

Ark is no slouch...Hardnosed bunch.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: