VTTW Board Index
March 28, 2024, 11:38:35 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Minus this last weekend this has definitely been an exciting season. Hope the  (Read 1204 times)
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: October 18, 2016, 06:30:18 EDT »

team can win out and be in the SECCg. I'm not as down on this team as I come off as. Injuries are going to make it hard to play any team lights out. These games are a lot more fun when they win though. We laugh at Vandy, but they have a legit defense that keeps them in games. Hope the bye week see's a lot of players getting back healthy and in the lineup..

volsboyinsodak
Coupe De VOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2016, 06:41:27 EDT »

team can win out and be in the SECCg. I'm not as down on this team as I come off as. Injuries are going to make it hard to play any team lights out. These games are a lot more fun when they win though. We laugh at Vandy, but they have a legit defense that keeps them in games. Hope the bye week see's a lot of players getting back healthy and in the lineup..

I think Vandy is the toughest game left on the schedule.  If they are playing at a high level, it will not be easy for us.  Their win over the UGa was not just about the 'Dawgs stinkin' up the joint.  I'm glad we have an extra week for SC, that definitely helps. 

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2016, 08:00:55 EDT »

I think Vandy is the toughest game left on the schedule.  If they are playing at a high level, it will not be easy for us.  Their win over the UGa was not just about the 'Dawgs stinkin' up the joint.  I'm glad we have an extra week for SC, that definitely helps. 

Agree.  From what i understand though, vandy has one really good LB that anchors their D.  Figure a way to gameplan him, I guess.

Funny thing about Vandy...they generally have shizzle talent, but usually have one or two future NFL players that perform way above the level of the rest of their team.  They had a really good WE during the last Dooley year and first Butch year that burned us two years in a row.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: