VTTW Board Index
April 26, 2024, 12:06:41 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Saw this on another forum. How would you like to have this schedule to end  (Read 1128 times)
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: October 18, 2016, 08:56:37 EDT »

your season? LSU has 4 wins, do they end up bowl eligible? That's a legit question. How many of these do they win? Just hope one W is UF. This is LSU's remaining schedule:
Ole Miss
Bama
@ Arkansas
Florida
@ A&M
Lot's of folks are saying the Vols are back. Would they really be, playing a West schedule? Damn the East needs to step it up.

volsboyinsodak
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2016, 11:53:52 EDT »

Agree but would love to replay Tamu fully healthy and/or without the turnovers.  We might get a shot actually.  I truly hope so.

I said it earlier this year, but UT has not beaten a West foe since 2010, when Dooley beat a truly terrible Ole Miss team.  We have had wretched scheduling luck, including this year.

Which means i am rooting very hard for Tamu this weekend, and in their remaining games.  I might suspect we could beat LSU, I might think we can get healthy and upset bammer, but I KNOW, beyond the shadow of a doubt, we can BEYOTCH slap Tamu in a rematch (assuming some of our players heal and/or backups step up).

That would be a sweet West win to get.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: