VTTW Board Index
April 23, 2024, 09:57:48 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haven't mentioned yet ........  (Read 3871 times)
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: December 10, 2016, 08:29:42 EST »

That I have a new Granddaughter, Veera Marie Jimenez.  Born to my daughter, Stephanie and son in law Stephen Thursday morning just after seven AM. 

Big brother Miller is a pretty happy boy these days. 

This makes 4 grandkids for us - my son, Billy, also has a son, who will be 3 in February, and a daughter, born back in June. 

And Billy has made the decision that he is going to be resigning his commission in the Army in June, but with accrued leave he will be out around the first of April or so.  He's interviewing for positions now, and hopefully will end up somewhere in the Southeastern US. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2016, 08:33:07 EST »

Congrats, Herb!!!!

We have 4 grandkids age 11, 10, 4, 3. Nothing like em. When they cry you can send them home.
Coupe De VOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2016, 08:59:39 EST »

That I have a new Granddaughter, Veera Marie Jimenez.  Born to my daughter, Stephanie and son in law Stephen Thursday morning just after seven AM. 

Big brother Miller is a pretty happy boy these days. 

This makes 4 grandkids for us - my son, Billy, also has a son, who will be 3 in February, and a daughter, born back in June. 

And Billy has made the decision that he is going to be resigning his commission in the Army in June, but with accrued leave he will be out around the first of April or so.  He's interviewing for positions now, and hopefully will end up somewhere in the Southeastern US. 

If he's interested in working at Ft Meade, lemme know - my wife has some good connections there.

HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2016, 09:06:58 EST »

If he's interested in working at Ft Meade, lemme know - my wife has some good connections there.

Thank you. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2016, 12:52:38 EST »

Congrats 

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
murfvol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2016, 06:48:34 EST »

Congratulations Herb!

"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" - Ecclesiastes 6:11
volzfan
Walk-On

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2016, 11:49:48 EST »

Congrats, Herb! 
BGHarper
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2016, 08:19:32 EST »

Congrats to you!  I have three year old twin grandchildren-boy and girl, and my youngest grandson is now one. I only mention this to let ya know I relate!

Again congrats!

BG

RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2016, 02:07:38 EST »

Congrats!   My grandbabies are all growing up -- Will is 26, Rachel and James are both 18, Gracie just turned 14 and Ross is 13!   No more babies for me to snuggle -- enjoy them while you can because they are grown up and into their own lives WAY TOO SOON!     

Stogie Vol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2016, 11:59:11 EST »

Congrats!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: