VTTW Board Index
April 25, 2024, 12:14:56 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hurd to Cal???  (Read 2739 times)
RIPLEYVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: January 21, 2017, 07:52:07 EST »

According to Fansided, he is going to "visit" Cal.  Looks like a TN reunion over there...Wilcox, Wharton and possibly Hurd.
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 10:25:27 EST »

I said within 24 hours after he took his toys and went home that if he transferred Cal would be high on the list.

He will have to sit out a year...then play a year...so he won't enter the draft until 2019. Makes zero sense.
RIPLEYVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 11:24:09 EST »

Still shaking my head here!
VOLMAN
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2017, 07:34:23 EST »

Yep, completely irrational on his part. I could have seen him entering the draft but sitting a year to play one year is baffling.   
RockyMtnVol
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2017, 07:47:40 EST »

I recommend the concussion protocol.   
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2017, 09:34:03 EST »

According to the guys on The Sports Source this morning he can still apply for the supplemental draft, that is held after the regular draft. 

Don't know all of the ins and outs and hows on qulifying for that draft, but they all seemed to be certain that he will be eligible to do so this year. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2017, 10:37:00 EST »

Found this on the supplemental draft:

The Supplemental Draft, is designed to allow underclassmen --who did not petition the league for early entry before the NFL Draft deadline but find themselves ineligible for the upcoming college season-- a vehicle for entering the NFL.

Don't know how he would be ineligible to return to college unless his academics aren't in order?
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2017, 10:53:43 EST »

Found this on the supplemental draft:

The Supplemental Draft, is designed to allow underclassmen --who did not petition the league for early entry before the NFL Draft deadline but find themselves ineligible for the upcoming college season-- a vehicle for entering the NFL.

Don't know how he would be ineligible to return to college unless his academics aren't in order?

If he's not in school this semester, and I haven't seen anything to indicate that he is, then he likely wouldn't have enough hours to be eligible. 

Like I said, I don't know, but all 5 of the guys seemed to believe that he will be eligible for the supplemental draft. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: