VTTW Board Index
April 18, 2024, 09:26:23 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: April is a huge month for TV premieres  (Read 2380 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: March 19, 2017, 02:16:46 EDT »

Archer, The Leftovers, Veep, Silicon Valley, Better Call Saul, Fargo, and House of Cards all start back next month.  And The Americans started back two weeks ago.  If you're not caught up, start binging now.

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 09:09:27 EDT »

Archer, The Leftovers, Veep, Silicon Valley, Better Call Saul, Fargo, and House of Cards all start back next month.  And The Americans started back two weeks ago.  If you're not caught up, start binging now.

Recently binged through Better Call Saul, great show.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 09:33:50 EDT »

Recently binged through Better Call Saul, great show.

Has season 2 hit Netflix yet?  I'd like to watch the last couple episodes before it comes back.

To me, Fargo and The Leftovers are the two best dramas currently on TV.

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2017, 09:50:10 EDT »

Archer!  Wasn't sure it was coming back, good to see it.  But my theory on that is most any animated series has such low production costs, it can run virtually forever and make a profit, provided the creators don't get tired of doing it.  But then again, do they ever get tired of making money?  Probably not!

Simpsons, South Park, Family guy, etc.  Will. Never.  End.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2017, 09:51:45 EDT »

I'm still watching The Americans, even though it's down a notch.  I like this season so far though.  I think it's the last.

Spoiler from the last episode...seeing Keri Russell's nekked  rear end even once is motivation enough to watch an entire season's worth.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2017, 10:07:27 EDT »

I'm still watching The Americans, even though it's down a notch.  I like this season so far though.  I think it's the last.

Spoiler from the last episode...seeing Keri Russell's nekked  rear end even once is motivation enough to watch an entire season's worth.   

The Americans has one more season after this one, and then it's done.  And I don't think it's down much, if at all.  In fact, I think last season was my favorite so far.  The whole "will they or won't they kill the pastor" thing kept me on the edge of my seat. 

And yes...dat ass.  If they used a double for that shot, I don't wanna know about it.

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2017, 10:32:41 EDT »

Archer!  Wasn't sure it was coming back, good to see it.  But my theory on that is most any animated series has such low production costs, it can run virtually forever and make a profit, provided the creators don't get tired of doing it.  But then again, do they ever get tired of making money?  Probably not!

Simpsons, South Park, Family guy, etc.  Will. Never.  End.   

The Simpsons has been on since, what 1989?  And how many episodes- 500?  600? When it finally ends, how much is THAT blu-ray box set going to cost?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: