VTTW Board Index
March 28, 2024, 07:41:28 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So is anyone watching LV game?  (Read 4132 times)
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: March 21, 2017, 02:10:49 EDT »

I can't get it on Dish

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 02:18:19 EDT »

54-48 L'ville with 6:28 left

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 02:18:39 EDT »

ESPN just switchef to it after UCONN game ended.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 02:28:22 EDT »

Picked them to lose this game in any case

This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2017, 02:40:07 EDT »

Ugh.   
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2017, 02:43:35 EDT »

And there's your first order of business, Mr. Currie.

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2017, 02:44:12 EDT »

I would have done better not seeing it, lol.

They showed some fight with about 4 to go for a couple of minutes, but that was it.

Bad...

Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2017, 02:44:46 EDT »

Pitiful coaching...pitiful effort. There is at least 4 players on this team that should have to buy a ticket to watch the game.
LouisVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2017, 05:41:43 EDT »

For a program that has been renowned for ALWAYS playing defense, regardless of how great the offensive talent, we now play ZERO defense and on top of that have very limited offensive talent.  Throw in having no basketball smarts on the floor or from the Coach, and we have succeeded in becoming a second tier program. 
Coupe De VOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2017, 03:43:27 EDT »

I would have done better not seeing it, lol.

They showed some fight with about 4 to go for a couple of minutes, but that was it.

Bad...

Yeah, there was just that little spark in the 4th qtr, and that was about it.  They just blew chunks in the final stanza.  Poor shot selection and most of the shots were not even close....it seemed as if they weren't even looking at the basket when they shot.  I don't know what happened there.

PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2017, 06:12:03 EDT »

Yeah, there was just that little spark in the 4th qtr, and that was about it.  They just blew chunks in the final stanza.  Poor shot selection and most of the shots were not even close....it seemed as if they weren't even looking at the basket when they shot.  I don't know what happened there.
snapshot of the season

This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,

Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2017, 06:55:32 EDT »

When Diamond is off so goes the way of the team....she was IIRC 2 of 13 last night and her points came from the FT line. I've never seen a big girl like Russell that just stands in 1 spot like she's wearing concrete boots.....she doesn't know how to block out....she doesn't jump more than 2 inches off the floor. If we have a post player coach on the staff they need to be fired because Russell has not improved all season. At 6'6 she should be a dominate force down low. And how UT can recruit and sign players on both the men's and women's basketball team that can't shoot a lick is beyond me.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2017, 09:40:46 EDT »

It looked like they were tight and almost afraid to shoot.  I think the thaw occured when they got so far behind that they no longer had anything to lose...until it got close again, and then the collective sphincter tightened all over again.

I was looking for Phil on on the sidelines to see if he was all clenched up like he used to be sometimes, like any game against SOS.   

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: