VTTW Board Index
March 29, 2024, 12:35:47 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The .01%er Aaron Hernandez finally did something worthwhile with his life  (Read 2916 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: April 19, 2017, 06:00:02 EDT »

He ended it.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/19191248/former-new-england-patriots-te-aaron-hernandez-found-dead-hanging-prison-cell

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 11:54:56 EDT »

A bit harsh, even for him. 

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2017, 01:45:39 EDT »

Nah.  He was a monster, and the world is a better place without him in it.  Not to mention that his death saves taxpayers hundreds of thousands, if not millions of dollars.  Lifetime incarceration ain't cheap.

We celebrate when guys like Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein are killed, and I don't see AH as being much different.  I feel for his family, but I'm happy that I'm no longer sharing oxygen with that POS.

Creek Walker
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2017, 04:43:12 EDT »

Nope.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2017, 11:55:26 EDT »

Nah.  He was a monster, and the world is a better place without him in it.  Not to mention that his death saves taxpayers hundreds of thousands, if not millions of dollars.  Lifetime incarceration ain't cheap.

We celebrate when guys like Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein are killed, and I don't see AH as being much different.  I feel for his family, but I'm happy that I'm no longer sharing oxygen with that POS.

I had to go back and refresh myself on his situation.  I had heard that he was recently acquitted in two murders, but I had forgotten that he was previously convicted of another murder.  That he is a POS I won't disagree.  

I guess just for me, personally, I go by what the Good Book says:

"Judge not that you be not judged".

So I'll agree to disagree.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 12:23:54 EDT by BanditVol » Logged

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
volpride
Walk-On

Give.Him.Six

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2017, 01:21:33 EDT »

I had to go back and refresh myself on his situation.  I had heard that he was recently acquitted in two murders, but I had forgotten that he was previously convicted of another murder.  That he is a POS I won't disagree.  

I guess just for me, personally, I go by what the Good Book says:

"Judge not that you be not judged".

So I'll agree to disagree.

Well put. Couldn't agree more.

"The hardest moments are a call to something greater"
RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2017, 02:36:26 EDT »

Criminals are judged every day in our country -- and if you ever serve on a jury, you will be judging someone else.  That's how our justice system works -- as for him, he is a talented man that made horrible choices....for the wrong reasons.....If what I read is true -- that he might have killed his friend to keep him from outing him as bisexual.......that is sad that men, especially athletes, can't be who they are without fear of recrimination and hate from bigoted people and feel they must resort to murder to "cover up" their life.   He made very bad choices in his life -- and for that, I hate it for him.   He was a very troubled man.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: