VTTW Board Index
April 20, 2024, 01:31:52 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LOL. Really, Tech?  (Read 2589 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: April 28, 2017, 02:07:56 EDT »

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/tennessee-football/losing-vols-55-0-tennessee-tech-takes-shot-derek-barnett-following-draft-pick/

FLVOL
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2017, 02:23:26 EDT »

LOL

They got blanked, rushed for only 60 yards and then call out DB? You can't make this stuff up. it must have really stung

11B4PJ3F7
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 02:59:33 EDT »

I'd love to call out one of their players, but I can't even name one.  In fact, I had forgotten that we even played them last season.  I was over that game within an hour after it ended.

HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 03:41:20 EDT »

That's just stupid.  Whoever the dumb ass was that tweeted that out needs to have his/her twitter access to that account revoked. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2017, 04:19:34 EDT »

That's just stupid.  Whoever the dumb ass was that tweeted that out needs to have his/her twitter access to that account revoked. 

It was TTU Football's official account.  Must have been some over-enthusiastic student manager, because I can't imagine an actual adult being that dumb.

HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2017, 04:53:47 EDT »

It was TTU Football's official account.  Must have been some over-enthusiastic student manager, because I can't imagine an actual adult being that dumb.

Yep.  That was my reference.  Social media accounts are normally manned/womanned by the SID and the minions that work there.  Apparently that particular minion was enjoying too much adult beverage on the job. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2017, 04:51:51 EDT »

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: