VTTW Board Index
April 19, 2024, 10:01:45 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For those you not on Facebook who know my son,...  (Read 1962 times)
TheRealOrange
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: July 08, 2017, 04:11:58 EDT »

...and Pirate, I'm staring in your direction, he has been playing lacrosse since only 2015, and for the past two summers he has participated in the Millon Lacrosse Camp -- http://millonlacrosse.com.  Mark Millon is a lacrosse Hall of Fame player and has been running the camp for about 23 years.  My son had a great season in club lacrosse this year, and he's planning to play in high school next season.  Anyway, this year he has been invited to the Millon Elite event -- http://millonlacrosse.com/special-focus/millon-elite/.

"The Millon Elite experience is an invite-only, weekend-long event for the best-of-the-best players that have attended one of our summer sessions. This camp will be led by Mark Millon and our best instructors, and present an amazing opportunity for highly skilled players to maximize their potential and reach the highest level possible. We will use a great deal of video analysis using iPads to study and improve body mechanics and technique. Our goal will be to focus on the three or four skills that will allow each player to dominate at the NCAA level."  

We are super proud of him, so I wanted any of you who know him to know how he's doing.

TheRealOrange
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2017, 04:22:54 EDT »

Oh, and he also received four 8th Grade awards at the end of the school year: President's Award for Outstanding Academic Excellence; Award of Excellence for Outstanding Achievement in Physical Education; Award of Excellence for Outstanding Achievement in Civics; and Award of Excellence for Outstanding SOL Performance, Civics and Economics  (State Testing Perfect Score).

PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2017, 04:27:43 EDT »

Excellent TRO!  Outstanding!

What concerns me though, is his starting HS

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
TheRealOrange
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2017, 04:43:12 EDT »

What concerns me though, is his starting HS

Tell me about it.  TROlo graduates next year. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: