VTTW Board Index
March 28, 2024, 06:00:20 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DL: Reasonable Expectations  (Read 1483 times)
murfvol
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: August 01, 2017, 03:11:13 EDT »

We finished 95th or so nationally in defense last year. Injuries and other reasons abound, but Barnett was available most of the year. Without him, what can be expected of the DL this year? I expect Tuttle back for UF in some capacity, but hope Alexis Johnson can hold down the fort until then.

"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" - Ecclesiastes 6:11
volpride
Walk-On

Give.Him.Six

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 01:17:41 EDT »

Honestly, I think I'm more up in the air about the DL than the OL for the first time in a long time.

"The hardest moments are a call to something greater"
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 03:19:24 EDT »

Honestly, I think I'm more up in the air about the DL than the OL for the first time in a long time.

Yep, seems like a lot more questions on the DL?  Will KMack ever be the dominant force we expected?  Will things click for Kongbo?  Who rises to the top at DE?  Tuttle?
murfvol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2017, 12:05:47 EDT »

I like Vickers, McKenzie should be at least o.k., and Phillips will provide help at DE. If Kongbo, Johnson, and Tuttle can do anything we should be solid. There's no reason to be abysmal.

"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" - Ecclesiastes 6:11
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: