VTTW Board Index
April 25, 2024, 11:12:33 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Battle of the bulldogs this Sat. of interest  (Read 1934 times)
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: September 20, 2017, 05:46:57 EDT »

Is LSU that bad, or MSU that good?  Was Georgia win over ND as overated as I think?  There will be some answers this Saturday.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
UGADawginVA
Walk-On

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 05:36:33 EDT »

Moo U.
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 05:57:26 EDT »

This game and the UK-UF game will be very interesting this weekend, and they are later kickoffs so I'll be able to get home from UMass game in time to watch them. 

Except for the inevitable replay that they will show of the UF hail mary in which I will either turn the channel quickly or if I can't act quickly enough close my eyes and go "LALALALA!!" until the replay is over.   
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2017, 01:13:20 EDT »

This game and the UK-UF game will be very interesting this weekend, and they are later kickoffs so I'll be able to get home from UMass game in time to watch them. 

Except for the inevitable replay that they will show of the UF hail mary in which I will either turn the channel quickly or if I can't act quickly enough close my eyes and go "LALALALA!!" until the replay is over.   

I have YET to see a replay of that......In fact when the ref put up his hands for the TD I turned the channel right then and there. If there had been a review and it was deemed the ball touched the ground and no TD.....I wouldn't have know it until Sunday morning when I read the paper.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2017, 02:33:01 EDT »

Yeah.  I've watched the replay.  Had to see what went wrong.  I think the refs missed a hold on our pass rush.  Kongbo's jersey nearly torn.

But.... ....is right.  Just. No. Way.  That should happen.  Ever!   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: