VTTW Board Index
March 29, 2024, 11:32:36 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looks like O Lineman Venzell Boulware has decided to jump ship....  (Read 2830 times)
Coupe De VOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2017, 08:44:16 EDT »

I guess he was pretty much in the rotation, but not currently a starter.....

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/tennessee-football/tennessee-offensive-lineman-venzell-boulware-announces-decision-transfer/

The ship is sinking

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 09:37:39 EDT »

He seemed to be pretty good, or at least an adequate backup. That's a shame.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 10:27:50 EDT by BanditVol » Logged

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 09:46:10 EDT »

Just had a WR decommit.  And rumor has it Cade Mays may open it up, which would be devastating.
Creek Walker
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2017, 09:48:34 EDT »

Just had a WR decommit.  And rumor has it Cade Mays may open it up, which would be devastating.

I'm hoping the Mays rumor is toothless. But I'll tell ya, if Butch loses ANOTHER in-state 5-star to Clemson (which is where Cade will wind up if he doesn't come to UT), especially if it's a legacy recruit like this kid, I'm personally going to Neyland Stadium to picket with my FIRE BUTCH sign. 
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2017, 09:50:53 EDT »

I'm hoping the Mays rumor is toothless. But I'll tell ya, if Butch loses ANOTHER in-state 5-star to Clemson (which is where Cade will wind up if he doesn't come to UT), especially if it's a legacy recruit like this kid, I'm personally going to Neyland Stadium to picket with my FIRE BUTCH sign. 

I'm with ya.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2017, 10:28:49 EDT »

It's because their fanbase is so much more rational than ours.  Not to mention the crazy East Tennessee media.    

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
murfvol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2017, 02:15:10 EDT »

Decommits don't matter until the new coach makes his pitch. I wouldn't sign with UT in their current situation, not that slow middle-aged dudes with no eligibility are in high demand.

"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" - Ecclesiastes 6:11
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2017, 04:10:01 EDT »

I read today that Boulware was talking about leaving during pre-season camp? Also it was posted he didn't make the bowl trip to Nashville because of grade issues?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: