VTTW Board Index
April 25, 2024, 09:10:56 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So Finebaum apparently weighed in on our potential coaching search today, and...  (Read 2629 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: October 06, 2017, 03:22:04 EDT »

.......uh.....nope.  I'm not doing this again.  Be your own google monkey.

Creek Walker
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 03:45:38 EDT »

It has set Vol Twitter aflame. 
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 04:33:10 EDT »

40 years from now Gruden could be in a nursing home....sitting in a wheel chair under a 100 year old oak tree in the front lawn and if UT is looking for a football coach Gruden's name will come up.

Finebaum most likely trolling UT fans.
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2017, 06:01:40 EDT »

« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 06:15:16 EDT by VinnieVOL » Logged
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2017, 12:06:37 EDT »

Finebaum needs to find a rock to crawl under. I know someone who was on his floor in Hess Hall in thr 70s, and he said Finebaum was constantly complaining about UT.  He always has hated his alma mater, apparently.

At least prior to about 2002 he used to have a semblence of integrity in that he woukd attack any and all equally. Abbout that time he figured out how lucrative it was to pander to bammers and mow thats his whole schtick.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Creek Walker
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2017, 12:09:10 EDT »

Finebaum needs to find a rock to crawl under. I know someone who was on his floor in Hess Hall in thr 70s, and he said Finebaum was constantly complaining about UT.  He always has hated his alma mater, apparently.

At least prior to about 2002 he used to have a semblence of integrity in that he woukd attack any and all equally. Abbout that time he figured out how lucrative it was to pander to bammers and mow thats his whole schtick.

You must not watch/listen to him very often.

It was just months ago that’s a Saban made an ass of himself by storming off the set because he didn’t like Finemaum’s question.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2017, 12:39:43 EDT »

You must not watch/listen to him very often.

It was just months ago that’s a Saban made an ass of himself by storming off the set because he didn’t like Finemaum’s question.

Saban does that to everyone. Ive been listening to him off and on for 15 years. He tupically just regugitates whatever the gumps are saying.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: