VTTW Board Index
March 28, 2024, 08:46:28 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: If by chance Mullen's our guy, I think the price is going up tonight.*  (Read 2766 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: November 12, 2017, 03:26:16 EST »

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 03:41:35 EST »

Under Saban, bammer had never given up more than two rushing TDs in a game.  MSU already has three tonight.

volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 04:47:44 EST »

I don't want Mullen. What has he won? He'll, evenJones played Bama close once. We need a coach that can beat them every now and then.

volsboyinsodak
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2017, 04:53:09 EST »

I don't want Mullen. What has he won? He'll, evenJones played Bama close once. We need a coach that can beat them every now and then.

Well, you tell me who that would be.  It's a pretty short list: Stoops. Meyer. Freeze. Dabo.  Those guys aren't coming.  Who else?  I'll hang up and listen.

volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2017, 05:23:26 EST »

Might as well keep Jones if 9-4 Is alright with you.

volsboyinsodak
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2017, 05:26:42 EST »

Might as well keep Jones if 9-4 Is alright with you.

WTAF?  Answer the question.  You want someone who has proven he can beat Saban, then tell me who that is.

FTR, Mullen isn't my first choice (or second or third, FTM).  But we can and probably will do worse.

Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2017, 05:26:54 EST »

Game tied....MSU had a chance to go win the game but Mullen's went all Botch Jones and got the pucker factor.....Went 3 and out and the rest is history. When you are a heavy underdog you got to take chances....chances got them in that position tonight and he Botched Jones it.
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2017, 05:31:10 EST »

WTAF?  Answer the question.  You want someone who has proven he can beat Saban, then tell me who that is.

FTR, Mullen isn't my first choice (or second or third, FTM).  But we can and probably will do worse.
that's what I'm afraid of. Until Saban is done, what do you do though?

volsboyinsodak
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2017, 02:54:02 EST »

Well, you tell me who that would be.  It's a pretty short list: Stoops. Meyer. Freeze. Dabo.  Those guys aren't coming.  Who else?  I'll hang up and listen.

volsboy!  duh.  Obviously....

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2017, 02:54:59 EST »

Game tied....MSU had a chance to go win the game but Mullen's went all Botch Jones and got the pucker factor.....Went 3 and out and the rest is history. When you are a heavy underdog you got to take chances....chances got them in that position tonight and he Botched Jones it.

Tried a pass on second down which at least would have made bammer burn a timeout.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: